CRIMA High Speed Flow Wrapper
The versatile CRIMA Flow wrapping system is easy to operate and is suitable for individually wrapping many different products. The unique design of the CRIMA Flow wrapper allows the machine to be changed from a Vertical Form, Fill and Seal machine, to a Horizontal Flow-wrapper or inclined at any angle in between. The first European machine working in both vertical and horizontal mode.
Main features CRIMA Flow-wrapper
- User friendly control panel
- Angle of inclination easily adjustable via a large hand-wheel
- Adjustable seal pressure
- The end seal is made with linear jaws moving vertically
- Adjustable bag former
- Product contact areas made of stainless steel and food approved materials
- Speed of machine adjusted via an invertor
- European made with the CE Mark of Approval.
Technical Specifications CRIMA Flow-wrapper
- In-feed conveyor
- Out-feed conveyor
- Gas-flush facility for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP)
- Print registration for printed film
|Bag length (min-max)
|Max. product height
|Max. product width
||20/25 bags per min
|Machine dimensions (LXWxH)
||1400 x 800 x 1000 mm
To find out more about our range of EXCEL Films that are suitable for this machine, click here.
Click here to read more about food packaging services at Contour Sales - Packaging Systems.